Monday, November 17, 2014

I am Thankful for My Health

K-LOVE's Digging Deeper
 
 
 
 
 
DIGGING DEEPER
 
KLOVE
 
 
 
 
11/17/2014
 
I am Thankful for my Health
 
 
 
Banner
 
 
Crowder shares what he's thankful for
 
Musician Crowder shares what
he's thankful for
 
Encouragement from Joyce Meyer
"A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing...." PROVERBS 17:22
Want to hear a funny story? I've got a lot of them, and they come from things that happened in my ordinary, everyday life. Now, I wasn’t laughing when those stories were in the making, but I’m glad I can laugh about them now.

For example, I didn’t think it was funny when I couldn’t get my hair to stay in place, but if you’d seen what I did about it, you certainly would have laughed. It wasn’t amusing when I tried to make clothes, especially for the people who had to wear them. And I was so irritated when Dave threw paper towels over the grocery store aisle at me, but I realize now, he just knew how to have a little fun no matter what he was doing. I’m glad I’ve learned to look at times like these and see the humor in them.
 
 
Double Coma
 
A happy heart is good medicine
 
Double Coma
 
Now, I know that not everything in life is necessarily enjoyable, but I think we all need to learn to have more fun in our lives. And I bet if you took time to think about it every day, you could find a moment that brought you joy or that you can laugh about now. God wants His children to have some fun. The Bible says, A happy heart is good medicine. I think we all need a healthy dose of laughter every day—many times during the day. You just can’t overdose on joy!

I encourage you to deliberately look for something to smile or laugh about every day...and be sure to share a smile or a laugh with someone else and brighten their day too! Prayer Starter: Lord, Your Word says that a cheerful heart is like good medicine. Thank You for helping me find the joy and fun in life!
 
 
By
 
Vote on the K-LOVE Fan Awards
 
 
Banner
 
K-LOVE - 5700 West Oaks Blvd. Rocklin, CA 95765 - (800) 525-LOVE (5683)
 
 
FACEBOOK
 
 
TWITTER
 
 
YOUTUBE
 
 
 

We hope you found this message to be useful. This email was sent as part of your membership at Educational Media Foundation, the parent company of K-LOVE Radio.
Your email address is not sold to or shared with a third party.
We sometimes use third parties to fulfill services for us, like email sending or music survey tests. In those cases they will have access to your information for the strict purpose of fulfilling their tasks.
5700 West Oaks Blvd., Rocklin, CA 95765
This email was sent to you at: lisatim93.labellabling@blogger.com
Click here if you wish to Unsubscribe or click here to Edit your profile.
 

Click here to forward to a friend

No comments:

 

count website hit
Overstock.com Coupon